Eilex Felix MuzvondiwaManaging Director
Eilex Muzvondiwa has over 35 years’ experience in banking and finance with 22 of these being in Microfinance. Eilex holds a bachelor’s degree in Economics and Master in Business Leadership majoring in Finance. He is a holder of the Institute of Bankers of Zimbabwe diploma. He is a Microfinance Practitioner of renown and is the current Chairman of Zimbabwe Association of Microfinance Institutions. He has held various board positions in a cross section of private and listed companies. His leadership and industry knowledge are invaluable for Yambukai Finance. Very Strong financial management skills spanning 35 Years. His special skills set include the following:
- Very Strong Investments analysis, Investment management and advisory.
- Very strong strategic and people management skills.
- Audit and Risk Management committees experience.
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Diplomatic and strong people management skills.
- Very high level of computer literacy.
- Strong communication skills with proficiency in both oral and written English.